I know a new year isn’t the only time to set yourself some new goals, but it’s definitely a good place to start. I think the break away from daily commitments, and “normal” life in general, gives you a chance to really reflect on the things you want to change and improve in the new year. It’s not a bad thing and I personally love to see the changes people want to make in the coming year.
This year has been challenging for me, to say the least. I struggled with all aspects of my life: friendships, relationships, family, university, this blog, work and everything in between. In the end though, it’s turned out pretty well and I’m grateful for the position I’m in. I can look back and see some of the amazing highlights and hopefully learn from some of the mistakes I made.
In 2013 I…
- Travelled to the Alps… twice!
- Landed a paid internship in content marketing
- Bought my first snowboard
- Played stylist, model and photographer at Very HQ
- Moved into one of my best friend’s house
- Received the most beautiful Michael Kors bag from Selfridges
- Met the gorgeous Daisy Lowe
- Visited London (and my big brother) a handful of times
- Played florist with Interflora for London Fashion Week
- Organised a super fun blogger event all by myself for one of our clients at work
- Ate a whole lot of amazing food
- Met a handful of genuinely lovely people who make me laugh
In 2014 I want to…
- Travel to a new country
- Spend my birthday in a different city
- Push myself with my snowboarding, learn some freestyle
- Complete a run, however short!
- Cook healthier meals from scratch more often
- Move into an apartment and make it my own
- Progress to the next stage in my career
- Post more frequently on here (I always say this!)