As promised, I have a little giveaway for one lucky reader to win, featuring some lovely products from Wild About Beauty, Leighton Denny and Revlon. A big thanks to Gemma Aldous, make up artist to the stars, who passed along these products for me to give away. I also received a set for myself and every product has my seal of approval!
First up there’s some items from MUA Kim Jacobs and Louise Redknapp’s brand Wild About Beauty, who pride themselves on using high quality ingredients and helping women achieve a natural look with simple but amazing make up. The lucky winner will receive their Rose Water Illuminating Serum, which helps to give your skin a beautiful glow before applying foundation, as well as a Nutrilips Balm in Camelia.
There’s also a Revlon Colorstay Shadowlinks eyeshadow in Gold that can be joined up with other shadows from the range to make up your own mix & match eyeshadow palette. And not forgetting the gorgeous Leighton Denny nail polish in ‘Caught Red Handed’. Definitely my perfect red!
To enter to win these goodies, use the Rafflecopter app below:
Terms & Conditions
- The prize is 4 items from Wild About Beauty, Revlon & Leighton Denny (as pictured above).
- The giveaway is open to the UK only.
- To enter you must follow the instructions above in the Rafflecopter app.
- The giveaway will close at 11pm (BST) on Friday 6th June.
- The winner will be announced on Saturday 7th June from my Twitter account (@sequinthis)
- The winner will have 24 hours to claim their prize, if they do not do so within that time, I reserve the right to choose another winner.
Good luck everyone! 🙂