5 Happy Things
Sorry not sorry for the brunch deliciousness straight from my Instagram! This week has been a pretty good one, despite its bad start (whaddup first cold of AW14), in particular my brunch-y, shopping & lazy weekend. So yeah, let’s share some positivity!
Here are the five happiest moments of my week…
1. Brunching at Home Sweet Home. Dear god, I love this place. If you’re ever in Manchester, this is the only place to hit for some sweet carbalicious brunch. I went for my new favourite dish, their Waffle Fried Chicken, which consists of fried chicken and bacon stacked on top of two waffles and DROWNED in maple syrup (personal preference!) … I’m hungry again. They also do ridic milkshakes, one even has a donut in it… an actual donut.
2. Winning a free pair of UGG sneakers! This was definitely the most random part of my entire week… I tweeted my #UGGSOS to the guys at UGG, since they were in Manchester on Saturday with their street team (inc cute branded scooter) and ended up bagging myself a pair of Blaney trainers in black, happy feet!
3. Finishing ‘Gone Girl’. How did I not read this when it came out?! I bought it on Mat’s tablet when I was ill and finished it in record time. Cheesy as it sounds, I really couldn’t put it down. Now I just have to watch the film and sit there and judge every single scene in comparison to the book.
4. Discovering Pret a Manger Mac n Cheese. It’s just great and it has cauli & prosciutto in it. Nom.
5. Mat buying me a new Rob Ryan china mug that I will never drink out of in the absolute fear of breaking it. It’s beautiful and says ‘Why are you so naughty?’ ‘Because I’m so happy!’ d’awww!